Test Drive Your Wedding At Sandals & Beaches Resorts
by Nicole Newgas
December 30, 2020
One of the frustrating things about destination weddings is the inability to physically look at the venues in person. Sandals and Beaches Resorts gives you the opportunity to Test Drive your wedding prior to booking!
So much is included during a test drive your wedding stay:
- Luxurious accommodations
- Meet and greet with resort wedding team
- Meet with wedding photography team
- Sparkling wine and cake tasting
- Wedding linen sample from Sandals color palette
- Resort preview
- Savor the world with 5-Star Global GourmetTM dining at up to 16 restaurants
- Unlimited premium liquors and Robert Mondavi Twin Oaks® wines
- Unlimited land and water sports
- Access to Luxury Award-winning Red Lane® Spa
- Nightly entertainment
- Romantic dinner for two at a resort specialty restaurant with white glove service and a complimentary bottle of sparkling wine
- Complimentary 5×7 photograph
- Tips, taxes, and roundtrip airport transfers
Couples have the ability to stay for up to 3 nights starting at a rate of $250 per couple, per night! (Exact length of stay and rate depends on the specific resort.)
Not only are couples able to have a sneak peak of their dream resort, they also have the opportunity to speak one-on-one with the wedding experts. During their time on resort, couples are able to view their venue options, catering menus, sample wedding linens and cake options. Plus, when the couple books a wedding group of at least 5 room, they can receive a credit of up to $1050!
Weddings at Sandals and Beaches Resorts are 100% customizable. Like a wedding closer to home, couples have the ability to completely customize their special day to reflect their unique style. This is a great opportunity for couples who are considering a destination wedding, but have not yet made up their minds.
Our Travel Advisors work hand in hand with Sandals and Beaches Resorts, let us help you get the test drive for your wedding today.
You may also interested in:
I specialize in Disney Destinations, mainly Walt Disney World Resort and the Disney Cruise Line. I am also a Certified Sandals Specialist and love assisting my honeymoon couples and families in finding the perfect all-inclusive vacation for their needs. I also have experience with both large and small groups so be sure to grab your closest friends and plan a best friend’s getaway! Whether you are interested in a Disney vacation, a cruise, an all-inclusive resort vacation, I look forward to assisting with the details and making your vacation as magical as possible!